Program Refund Policy
We understand that sometimes, things come up and you may need to cancel your registration for a program. Please understand that we have our registrations in place so that our coaches can plan practices appropriate for the number and level of players. We also often have waitlisted players for our more popular programs. Last-minute cancellations can cause issues for both our staff and for other players in the program. Because of this, we have developed the below refund/credit policy:
- CJVA will refund in full, including processing fee, in the event that a program is cancelled by CJVA, or changed such that attendance is no longer an option for the athlete.
- Facility closures resulting from a State of Emergency or hazardous weather will not be eligible for a refund or credit.
- Credit card purchases will be refunded to the credit card used for the purchase.
- Bank debit purchases cannot be refunded to your bank. Options are: a refund issued via E-check sent to your email on file or a credit issued to your League Apps account to use for a future purchase.
- Refund requests received within (3-7) days in advance of a program start date, will be refunded or credited, less a cancellation fee of 15% of the program fee.
- Refund requests received within (2) days of a program start date, will be not be eligible for a refund or credit.
- Refund requests made once the program has started will not be honored.
- Processing fees are not refundable at any time.
Thank you for your understanding! To request a refund or a CJVA credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.