Program Refund Policy
We understand that sometimes, things come up and you may need to cancel your registration for a program. Please understand that we have our registrations in place so that our coaches can plan practices appropriate for the number and level of players. We also often have waitlisted players for our more popular programs. Last-minute cancellations can cause issues for both our staff and for other players in the program. Because of this, we have developed the below refund/credit policy:
- CJVA will refund in full, including processing fee, in the event that a program is cancelled by CJVA, or changed such that attendance is no longer an option for the athlete.
- Facility closures resulting from a State of Emergency, or public safety reasons or hazardous weather will not be eligible for a refund or credit.
- Credit card purchases will be refunded to the credit card used for the purchase.
- Bank debit purchases cannot be refunded to your bank. Options are: a refund issued via E-check sent to your email on file or a credit issued to your League Apps account to use for a future purchase.
- Refund requests received within (3-7) days in advance of a program start date, will be refunded or credited, less a cancellation fee of 15% of the program fee.
- Refund requests received within (2) days of a program start date, will be not be eligible for a refund or credit.
- Refund requests made once the program has started will not be honored.
- Processing fees are not refundable at any time.
Thank you for your understanding! To request a refund or a CJVA credit, please email email@example.com.
Late Pick Up Policy
To ensure that children are picked up on time, we have instituted a fines penalty for parents who pick up children later than the agreed time. We are not a day care provider. Our coaches have work and/or family obligations they need to take care of. We hope this program will better deter parents from consistently picking their children up late. If a parent is unavoidably delayed, they will need to pre-arrange for an emergency approved person to pick up your child.
LATE PICK UP:
$15 for first 5-15 minutes, and $15 for every 10 minutes after.
Thank you for your understanding!