Program Refund Policy
We understand that sometimes, things come up and you may need to cancel your registration for a program. Please understand that we have our registrations in place so that our coaches can plan practices appropriate for the number and level of players. We also often have waitlisted players for our more popular programs. Last-minute cancellations can cause issues for both our staff and for other players in the program. Because of this, we have developed the below refund/credit policy:
- CJVA will refund in full, including processing fee, in the event that a program is cancelled by CJVA, or changed such that attendance is no longer an option for the athlete.
- Refund requests 7 days or more in advance of a program start date, will be refunded, less a cancellation fee of 10% of the program fee.
- Refund requests within of 7 days of a program start date, will be refunded, less a cancellation fee of 15% of the program fee.
- In lieu of a refund request; a credit for the program fee can be applied to your League Apps account for future purchases. This credit expires 1 year from date of issue.
- Refund requests once the program has started will not be honored.
- Processing fees are not refundable at any time
Thank you for your understanding! To request a refund or a CJVA credit, please email email@example.com.