AT THIS TIME WE HAVE A SHORTAGE OF COURT SPACE AND CANNOT OFFER LESSONS. PLEASE CHECK OUR WEBSITE PERIODICALLY FOR LESSONS UPDATES.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIVATE LESSONS ARE OFFERED TO PLAYERS AT INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED LEVELS LOOKING FOR WORK ON SPECIFIC SKILLS. BEGINNERS SHOULD LOOK INTO YOUTH DEVELOPMENT, CAMPS OR CLINICS TO LEARN BASIC SKILLS AND GAME RULES IN A GROUP SETTING.
CJVA recognizes that there are times in a player’s development where they require individualized attention to allow them to achieve their full potential. Athletes grow at different rates, and developing skills independently can help to hone in on their existing strengths and weaknesses, and give them a competitive edge, all while improving their overall confidence in their abilities. Private Lessons help to reinforce skills by allowing more repetitions and personal attention than in a team practice or clinic environment.
Private Lessons Information
The rate for one-on-one private lessons are $85 per lesson. This provides an hour of court time with a coach to work on individual skills
The rate for Semi-Private lessons varies depending on the number of athletes. For a lesson with two athletes, the cost is $130 ($65 per athlete). For a lesson with three athletes, the cost is $150 ($50 per athlete).
NOTE: Athletes for semi-private lessons should be of a similar skill level and be working on complementary skills (hitting + setting, serving + passing, etc). CJVA does not pair players up for private lessons. Groupings must made by the players/parents themselves prior to the lesson.
Please note that no-shows and cancellations with less than 6 hours notice will not be refunded, and will be considered forfeited.
The available times for our lessons change seasonally and vary depending on which location you are interested in. For inquiries on our available lesson times, please reach out to Teresa (email@example.com).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with requested date, player name, and skills to focus on
- Once confirmed with CJVA and the available coach, you will receive a link to confirm and purchase lessons, as well as a link to complete and download waivers
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email receipt, which you should bring with you as proof of payment for the lesson. Payment will not be accepted on-site, only through the links provided.
- The Liability Waiver and COVID-19 Waiver should be signed and returned, either digitally or physically, prior to the start of the lesson.
- If you plan to use an existing program or club credit, email your receipt to email@example.com for discount and credit refund.