Our Club Tune-Up program offers sessions for every level of player to prepare for upcoming club tryouts. We will focus on developing the skill sets that coaches are looking for during tryouts.
- Session 1: Defense/Back Row Offense
- Session 2: Setters/Middles
- Session 3: Setters/OH/OPP
- Session 4: Serve/Serve Receive
- Session 5: Attacking/Setting
Elite Team Training
Elite Team Training is designed for players trying out for national teams in the upcoming season. You will have the opportunity to be trained by our national coaches and play alongside other national team players.
Coaches will have an opportunity to evaluate players and provide recommendations for club season based on position and skill. The program has limited spacing in order to secure a proper training environment and maximize contacts during the program.
Elite Team Training sessions will start with an hour of position-specific training, followed by an hour of tactical team training for systems and strategies.
- Session 1: 14U-16U Players
- Requirements: Minimum 1 year competitive experience on a National club team (or coach appraisal)
- Session 2: 17U & 18U Players
- Requirements: Minimum 2 years competitive experience on a National club team (or coach appraisal)
Sunday Skills Clinics
Description goes here