Combines are a great way to get seen by coaches from all across the country, and are a great experience to see what the level of competition is! There are many combines in and around New Jersey, and at major qualifying tournaments.
CJVA RUN COMBINES
Boys’ Metro College Combine
- Hosted in October in our East Hanover location
- Athletes from NJ and surrounding areas will have an opportunity to showcase their skills in front of numerous college coaches
- New for 2020! College Coaches will have the opportunity to watch the Combine while staying socially distanced with our livestreaming platform!
EXACT Sports Girls’ Combines
- Held in the Winter and in the Spring in our East Hanover location, EXACT Sports’ Combines allow many athletes from NJ and the surrounding areas to showcase their skills to numerous college coaches
Promoted Local Combines
MLK Kickoff Combine
- Held prior to the yearly MLK Kickoff Challenge in Manheim, PA, this is a great opportunity for high-school players to show off their individual skills to many D2 and D3 college coaches
Northeast Collegiate Combine
- East Coast Power’s yearly Collegiate Combine held at United Sports Training Center in Downingtown, PA. With their November 2019 combine bringing in over 125 college coaches, this is a great opportunity to get seen!
Rider ID Clinic
- Rider University Women’s Volleyball holds an Elite ID Clinic after the NorthEast Qualifier (NEQ) Tournament, on the campus of Rider University. This is a great opportunity for High School players to get viewed by coaches from Rider University as well as other local D1 and D2 college coaches
Atlantic City Spotlight
- Held at Harrah’s Hotel and Convention Center during the Atlantic City Invitational tournament, this event draws a wide range of D1, D2, and D3 college coaches to see players showing off their skill in college-level drills and scrimmages.
B.A.N.E Recruiting Combine
- Held prior to the Boys’ Atlantic Northeastern Bid Tournament in Harrisburg, PA, this combine doesn’t just draw college coaches in person, but it also records their drills and scrimmages to be sent to hundreds of Men’s college coaches throughout the country.